|Cruising South America|
Pre / Post Cruise Tours
Your cruise to South America gives you the unique opportunity to visit the best of the continent. Easter Island, Robinson Crusoe, Torres del Paine National Park, but also Machu Pichu and Galapagos Islands.
From Santiago there is many daily flights to all the main destinations of South America. An added advantage of Santiago is the security; the airport received a proposal from the FAA to made a second security check of flights between the US and other countries of the continent.
This set of Pre and Post Cruise tours that are the best value for money that you will find, with the same concept of outstanding personal service that the shore excursions.
01-TC-01 Galápagos 7 days
The unique natural treasures of Galapagos Islands
The Archipelago of Galapagos is situated at 400 miles west of Guayquil (Ecuador). The islands are part of a National Park and strict entrance restrictions are applied to see the unique animals found there, like the giant turtles.
This tour begins from the moment that you arrive in Santiago or your hotel. A Guide will take you to the airport and another one it will be waiting for you in Ecuador until the moment that begins you tour to Galapagos, operated by a Ecuadorian Travel Agency and a specialized naturalist official guide. In the way back to Chile, to your Cruise or home, you will have the same personal attention; included are transfers between Santiago hotel/airport and Valparaíso.
Ecuador is a very interesting and culturally rich country. As a way to let you know better this country, you will visit Guayaquil and Quito.
Flight Santiago to Guayaquil. Reception at Airport. Transfer to Hotel. City Tour in Guayaquil.
Transfer to Airport. Flight to Galápagos (Baltra).
Excursions in Galapagos Islands with a naturalist guide.
Flight Galapagos to Quito. Reception at airport. Transfer to Hotel. City Tour. Middle of the World.
Excursions in Quito/Otavalo. Flight to Santiago. Night at a hotel in Santiago. Free transfer to Valparaíso.
· Rates Tours from 7 days (4 days Galapagos)
1 pers. 2 pers. 3 pers. 4 pers. 5 pers. 6 pers.
4 days * $2.500 $2.500 $2.400 $2.400 $2.400 $2.400
5 days * $2.750 $2.750 $2.750 $2.750 $2.750 $2.750
8 days * $3.300 $3.300 $3.300 $3.300 $3.300 $3.300
* Real days in Galapagos islands in First Class ship. Base double occupancy
· Excursion to Galapagos provided by a Equadorian Travel Agency from Guayaquil.
· Air Tickets Santiago - Guayaquil - Galapagos - Quito - Santiago.
· Fee of $100 to foreign citizens visiting Galapagos National Park.
· Personal guide in Santiago, Guayaquil and Quito.
· Transfers between airport and hotels in Santiago, Guayaquil and Quito.
· Local excursions in Guayaquil and Quito.
· One night in Guayaquil, one night in Quito, one night in Santiago.
· Transfer Santiago Valparaíso from/to your Cruise.
· One hour internet access in Ecuador.
· Mariella, your Guide to Ecuador will be waiting for you at the airport and will be with you until you take you flight to Galapagos and when you are back and until your flight back to Chile.
· Sometimes the cruise companies that serves Galapagos change unexpectedly their timetables. If that happens there is always an inmediate alternative in the same category of service. Mariella will do the upmost to help you and see what are the best alternatives; of course, you can also can contact me.
· Please ask detailed timetables for the date that you have interest.