|Cruising South America|
Pre / Post Cruise Tours
Your cruise to South America gives you the unique opportunity to visit the best of the continent. Easter Island, Robinson Crusoe, Torres del Paine National Park, but also Machu Pichu and Galapagos Islands.
From Santiago there is many daily flights to all the main destinations of South America. An added advantage of Santiago is the security; the airport received a proposal from the FAA to made a second security check of flights between the US and other countries of the continent.
This set of Pre and Post Cruise tours that are the best value for money that you will find, with the same concept of outstanding personal service that the shore excursions.
Machu Pichu + Cuzco + Lima 5
Machu Pichu directly from Santiago, Arica or Lima
Machu Pichu was discovered in the andean slopes by Hiram Bingham in 1911. Now is one of the main tourist attractions of South America.
In this trip you will discover the treasures of Lima, once used by spaniards to control most their empire in America. Also you will have time to see Arequipa and Cuzco, the closer city to Machu Pichu.
Midday flight from Santiago to Lima. Lodging in Lima, City Tour of Lima.
Early Morning flight to Cuzco. Rest at your hotel to get accostumed to the high altitude (10.852 ft). In the afternoon City Tour, Templo del Sol (Koricancha), Archeological Park.
Early morning departure to Machu Pichu in train Inca. Visit to archeological site Machu Pichu. Lunch at Aguas Calientes; included. Return to Cuzco and Lodging.
Holy Valley of Incas, Pisac, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo, Cuzco. Lodging in Cuzco.
Early Morning flight Cuzco - Lima. Flight to Santiago. Transfer to Hotel in Santiago or Valparaíso, the same or next day.
· Rates Tour 5 days, 4 nights (3 in Cuzco). Per person
3 nights * 1 pers. 2 pers. 3 pers. 4 pers. 5 pers. 6 pers.
3 nights * $1.500 $1.450 $1.450 $1.450 $1.450 $1.450
4 nights * $1.600 $1.550 $1.550 $1.550 $1.550 $1.550
* Nights in Cuzco
· Air Tickets Santiago - Lima - Cuzco - Lima - Santiago
· City Tour Lima
· Tours in and aroundo Cuzco and Machu Pichu.
· Machu Pichu with Lunch.
· 3 nights lodging in Cuzco, with breakfast. First Class Hotel. One night in Lima.
· Train Inca Cuzco - Machu Pichu; -$25 in train Autovagon, -$50 train Backpacker.
· Lunch in excursion to Valle Sagrado.
· All transfers Airport - Hotel, Santiago Valparaíso, City Tour Valparaíso.
· 60 minutes of free Internet in Santiago, Lima, Cuzco or Valparaíso.